About this Journal
Welcome to the International Journal of Computer Discovered Mathematics!
The International Journal of Computer Discovered Mathematics (IJCDM) is the
world first journal devoted to Mathematics discovered by computers.
The journal is founded in 2006 by Dr.Dekov
Old Name: International Journal of Computer Generated Mathematics
Its main aims are the following:
The Journal will promote competitions for research projects (scholarly essays),
in order to stimulate the interest in the mentioned areas. Also competitions will
be organized by the Journal for the creation of a scientific program, which will
be able to discover new facts in Mathematics and other areas, namely
Economics and Finance, Insurance and Health Insurance, Medicine,
Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics.
- To publish mathematical facts discovered by computers.
- To publish facts from other areas discovered by computers.
- To help high school and university students to make research in the area of computer discovered mathematics. To publish corresponding results.
- To help research teams to develop new computer programs to discover new theorems in mathematics.
To help high school and university students to make research in the area
of Economics, Finance and Insurance.
The Journal will publish articles mainly in the following areas:
Volume 0 of the Journal appeared in 2015 and Volume 1 appeared in 2016.
- Mathematics, discovered by computers;
- Elementary Euclidean Geometry;
- Computers in Education;
- Dynamic Geometry Software;
- Computer Algebra Software;
- Computers in Economics, Finance and Insurance;
- Pedagogy of Mathematics, Informatics;
- Pedagogy of Economics, Finance, Banking, Insurance.
We welcome new articles!